OUR COMMITTMENT TO YOU!
We want you to know that we will be putting the safety of you, your family, and our staff first. For us this means that we continue to carefully follow the guidelines and directives from the governor, the CDC, and the industry experts. We have heightened our protocol on all sanitation efforts and will have ongoing education with our staff on the preventative measures being continuously updated by the CDC regarding food, food handling and safety.
- We will be seating up to 50% capacity, with minimum 6ft spacing between tables
- We are only allowed to seat tables of 6 or less people. We will ask larger groups to split up onto separate tables
- Guests are requested to sign in with their name, phone number and time/date in order to support health department contact tracing efforts
- Guests are asked to wear a mask to and from their table and when using the restroom. We have masks available for sale if you forget yours.
- We have added even more stringent sanitation processes to sterilize any surfaces touched by our team and/or guests
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times (with smiles on under their masks)
- Our team will be completing health screenings upon arrival each day
- QR Code option at table to view menu from mobile devices, or disposable paper menus will be available
- Disposable utensils available at your request
- Sanitized condiments are available upon request
- New glassware will be brought to you for every refill
- Any staff member delivering food to your table will be wearing gloves
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for staff and guests throughout the restaurant.